Sunday, October 4, 2009

Possibilities brewing...

Today has been another full day, and I have once more fallen out of rhythm with my day. But the rhythm that has come today has been so valuable. I spent today at the second day of the Nonviolent Communication workshop, and it was so moving in so many ways. I am feeling inspired and connected with people who have the same needs and desires that I have, and affirmed in the way that I yearn to live.

Peace. Service. Community. Connection. Heartfelt. These are all ways that this weekend met some very deep needs in my life. I am grateful. I am also feeling very, very tired, and not fully able to dive into the whole thing right now. What I am needing in this moment is a hot bath, and a long sleep.

I have some things stirring, too. I am feeling very much called to dive into the question, "what does it mean to be a woman today?" To look into the ways that the culture defines that, the ways that feminism has affected that, and what feels most meaningful to me right now - what that means in connection to the Earth, the natural world, and my own inner nature. I am very much looking forward to diving into this, and another day.

I am also very much feeling grateful for the depth of heart connection I have experienced this weekend. In addition to the NVC workshop, MC Yogi was in Washington, DC last night, and it was fun and so inspiring!

I am feeling very full. Full of possibilities, full of inspiration. Also, in a place of surrender - but just at the edge of it - and considering what I must let go of in order for the possibilities to fully reveal themselves and be fleshed out. I am willing to let go. And I'm not feeling so scared about that right now. In fact, I'm feeling too connected to feel any fear. Mmm...I am going to savor this for the rest of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Urpi

Urpi
Inside a hostel in Cusco, Peru